PDA

View Full Version : stuck on diagnostic

barbotte
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
hello i just got my dreamlink and as soon as i turn it on i have a diagnostic screen ...with all kind of test option .. how do i get out of there .. as nothing seem to work ..and pressing the on /off button on the remote does not work
thanks

crazed
05-17-2012, 10:49 PM
http://ftabeta.com/dreamlink/29149-dreamlink-diagnostic-menu.html

barbotte
05-17-2012, 10:56 PM
i try that // receiver is new and that is the picture that pop up when i turn it on ..diagnostic ... i did not even have time to enter any info yet so when i go to option 8 i am back to diagnostic menu any idea?
thanks

crazed
05-17-2012, 11:12 PM
disconnect the Ethernet cable, if it is connected. Then try the option #8 again (set to default option).
If still not, then try a reboot -cycle the Dreamlink's rear switch.

barbotte
05-17-2012, 11:20 PM
i try with the eternet cable ...without the cable ,,, try to power off with the rear swcht ( front does nto do nothing)... same result it come back with the diagnostic menu ...
it said SW ps2.00_20120112 hw htv01 1.00.00 if that is any help
thanks

Conetech
05-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Sounds to me like your front panel switches are stuck "pressed", the odd DL has had this problem.

Try pressing them and see how they feel. Also try some tape to pull them out to the relaxed state.

You might have to loosen the front cover to free them up though.

Conetech

barbotte
05-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Sounds to me like your front panel switches are stuck "pressed", the odd DL has had this problem.

Try pressing them and see how they feel. Also try some tape to pull them out to the relaxed state.

You might have to loosen the front cover to free them up though.

Conetech

yea i guess it was stuck as i remove the front panel and now i can do my set up ...so far i dont know what going on but i have no picture scamble chanel so maybe it is down ( i had picture for 20 sec after i was done my set up lol)