Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etcAvov Live Streaming IPTV Box

Default How do I connect 82, 91, 110, 119 amd 129 (5 sats) to my HD receiver?

Hi there, I just bought the HD Dream link box and right now I have a powered SW-64 on my dishnet dish, feeding dual lnb's 110, 119 and 129 into it, giving me the ability to run 4 receivers. I also have a powered SW-44 on my bev dish feeding in dual lnb's 82 and 91 into, also giving me the ability to run 4 receivers. I have no idea how to combine all 5 satellites into one HD receiver. I used to use a DiSEq 2 switch which allows 4 sats to be programmed, but now that I知 adding the HD signals from 82 and 129, I知 stumped; I would appreciate any help with this issue, thanks

Addicted to TV!

IF THERE DISH PRO there should be away to link to heads togeter i loop mine on the 110 119 129 is one dish thers a 4 th port off of the head i used that for 82 91

Satellite Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by ninja485 View Post
    Hi there, I just bought the HD Dream link box and right now I have a powered SW-64 on my dishnet dish, feeding dual lnb's 110, 119 and 129 into it, giving me the ability to run 4 receivers. I also have a powered SW-44 on my bev dish feeding in dual lnb's 82 and 91 into, also giving me the ability to run 4 receivers. I have no idea how to combine all 5 satellites into one HD receiver. I used to use a DiSEq 2 switch which allows 4 sats to be programmed, but now that I知 adding the HD signals from 82 and 129, I知 stumped; I would appreciate any help with this issue, thanks
    Get yourself an Ecoda 22Khz switch ------it will allow 8 Sats using a diseqc switch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by setwire; 01-24-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    No matter where you go-----There you are.

Thank-you very much for the info and the diagrams, problem solved!, cheers

Satellite Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by ninja485 View Post
    Thank-you very much for the info and the diagrams, problem solved!, cheers
    Yes those switch diagrams solve many people problems.

Thanks for posting back your results.

Cheers and beers.
    No matter where you go-----There you are.

I just picked up an EMP-Centauri 13 x 6 switch for $200.00, it can be wired for up to 6 LNB's and 6 receivers in one box and no DiSeq switches external to this box required.
    Just a suggestion for anyone else installing these 5 sats.