Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etcAvov Live Streaming IPTV Box

Thread: X-FTA Firmware

I Love TV

Default X-FTA Firmware

I have recently purchased an X-FTA router from the X-FTA.XXX site and it doesn't have the satellite option in the menu. Can someone please point me to the correct firmware so i can get this going. My previous router purchased from the flea market came ready to go.

Thanks, Mike

TV Insane

There is more to it than that. You will need to study the x-fta guide very carefully to be able to set the x-fta successfully. All info will be in the guide.

Addicted to TV!

Quote Originally Posted by miketv View Post
    I have recently purchased an X-FTA router from the X-FTA.XXX site and it doesn't have the satellite option in the menu. Can someone please point me to the correct firmware so i can get this going. My previous router purchased from the flea market came ready to go.

Thanks, Mike
    Hey M,
    Here ya go.Make sure you follow the instructions that came with the x-fta router to the letter.It tells you how to do the update.

Take care.

I Love TV

Thanks but I didn't get any instructions with my router. Do you mean to upgrade the firmware or to setup for XFTA?

I have instructions on how to configure to connect to Rocket.

Addicted to TV!

Thanks but I didn't get any instructions with my router. Do you mean to upgrade the firmware or to setup for XFTA?

I have instructions on how to configure to connect to Rocket.
    Hey M,
    I mean upgrade the firmware with the file I uploaded in my post above this one.Download that file to your desktop & unzip it.Log into the x-fta dongle.Click System>upgrade firmware.Then click "Browse" & browse to your desktop & double click the firmware.Then click upgrade.It'll start to upgrade.When it's done,give it an extra 5 minutes before you do anything just to make sure it's finished.You'then should have version 1.2.3 with the "Satellite" section.

Take care.

I Love TV

Quote Originally Posted by js3811 View Post
    Hey M,
    I mean upgrade the firmware with the file I uploaded in my post above this one.Download that file to your desktop & unzip it.Log into the x-fta dongle.Click System>upgrade firmware.Then click "Browse" & browse to your desktop & double click the firmware.Then click upgrade.It'll start to upgrade.When it's done,give it an extra 5 minutes before you do anything just to make sure it's finished.You'then should have version 1.2.3 with the "Satellite" section.

Take care.

Thanks I'll try that

Addicted to TV!

Thanks I'll try that
    You're welcome M.

Take care.

I Love TV

Quote Originally Posted by js3811 View Post
    You're welcome M.

Take care.
    Perfect, thanks for your help.