Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc

Default limesat hd air pixelating

IMG-20120831-00307.jpgIMG-20120831-00308.jpg
    hi; so my friend bought a limesat hd air v2 from a local dealer; loaded 131 and got it working on p$. couldn't seem to get the wifi working but it worked fine with the ethernet cable pluged in back.
    then he brought over because the picture started pixelating. i took the 8psk modual out, put the original one back, same. then i loaded 117 then 131, same.
    i even tryed it with no modual, same
    i att pic.

Addicted to TV!

probably a bad module ???
    make sure when you change (pull-out) module pay close attention and be gentle. little carelessness and you'll break the connector pins

try to order, new module ls400
    and reply back

Site Administrator

Id take it back to the dealer myself.

TV Insane

I could be out of order here,, ok, so if I am, delete Bman, ok,, Get in touch with LEESAT. COM, He will fix for you, ok, hope NOT saying wrong things here, DELETE, IF NOT GOOD, on here.

thanks 4 all your replis. i don't think its a bad 8psk modual, as it does the same with the original
    one in or even without any modual in. guess i'll have to try to take it back

so i took it back to dealer here where it was bought from, left it with them 4 a week, went back to-day. all i got was a bunch of shoulder shruging. it still does the same. guess i'll try to send it to limesat or all i got is a door stop.

six month ago i bought limesat hd air i have the same issue first i thought it was the ls 400 module i replaced that same problam but at the end it was absloutly THE RECEIVER