Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I Love TV

Default Setup 129, 119 and 110

Hi
    I'm just wondering if I got 119 and 110 Already with good signal. Should I be able to get 129. I do have a special bracket that allows me to use my original setup. All I have to do is bolt this bracket to my 3 lnb holder and this allows to add another lnb to the left of 119 which I would put 129. The main thing with me having 119 and 110 working do I have to do anything else different to get 129. Also what is the best TP to use to get 119 and 110 and 129.For the best setup. I have seen TP 12516 For 129 and TP 12514 For 119 and 110. I have tried to get a 24 inch round dish to get 129 but had no luck at all but maybe I was using the wrong TP to get a signal. Where would I point my dish using my 24 inch round dish. I live in Colborne ontario, Canada k0k1s0. It was such a nice day today so I thought I would play around with my dishes before I get my new dtreamlink hd receiver
    thanks

If you can't get 129 with a 24" then don't bet on getting it with strapping a LNB to the 2 LNB dish. To get 129 all you have to do is use a big hose clamp and strap another LNB on the dish but I am not sure if this would work for you do to the location and the 2 LNB dish being smaller. Best bet is use another like a dish 300 for 129. Not sure what 24" dish you have but as long as you get the elevation LNB settings correct for that dish design and LNB you are using you should be able to use it.
    Warning:
    Information used here is for "Educational Discussion Only"; I do not condone any uses of 'third parties’ software to hack encryption communication between any providers.

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

I Love TV

Hi
    I will be trying it again tonight. I'm going to use TP 12516. I Left it at the first TP. I'm using my old 2700 panset to setup dish. Or is there another TP I Should use. My dish I use for 119 and 110 should beable to get 129 but I'm going use my 24 inch one first. Another Question . I have trees about 75 to 100 feet away. Would this cause me any problems
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhawk View Post
    If you can't get 129 with a 24" then don't bet on getting it with strapping a LNB to the 2 LNB dish. To get 129 all you have to do is use a big hose clamp and strap another LNB on the dish but I am not sure if this would work for you do to the location and the 2 LNB dish being smaller. Best bet is use another like a dish 300 for 129. Not sure what 24" dish you have but as long as you get the elevation LNB settings correct for that dish design and LNB you are using you should be able to use it.

Cat RoCK'' Big

Trees only if the aim is very low, I have 40/50 foot oak trees maybe 25ft in my alignment and am ok. I am at 54deg elevation. 12516 will be a good tp to search with.

I Love TV

Hi
    What is a good TP for setting up 91 and 82
    thanks

Cat RoCK'' Big

None if you have Rocket or nfps.

I Love TV

Hi
    I'm just playing around so I was just wondering what is the best TP 91 and 82 setup was
    Quote Originally Posted by rockycat View Post
    None if you have Rocket or nfps.

Cat RoCK'' Big

You will not get any thing if you are not in or on the border of Canada period.

I Love TV

Hi
    I live in Canada and did have 91 working signal wise but of course channels where not working. So what TP Works for 91 to use to do a dish setup. 119 and 110 use tp 12514 for setup and 129 uses TP 12516 for setup so what does 91 use
    thanks
    Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by rockycat View Post
    You will not get any thing if you are not in or on the border of Canada period.

Cat RoCK'' Big

The first tp on 91 will be good for aim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast