Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

x

Default Dish 500 twin lnb setting

Can anyone get me the right setting for a dish 500 with twin lnb I can't get it to work by selecting diseqc 1 for 119 and diseqc 2 for 110 it lock only to 110 on all ports.dish is aligned properly it work perfectly with ilink ir210 any help will be appreciated thanks

satelite name>3echostar 7 (119) ....tp...12253/v/20000/5/6.....lnb freq...11250lnb type ocs-dp......22khz...off.................diseqc..lnb1.. .legacys/w...off...................motor...none....start search= satellite....now this is a settup for dp or dp plus lnbs ...check and make sure you are not using legacy dual lnb
    Last edited by Night Wolf; 11-27-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Expert Helper

Depends on which twin you have ?

There are several types of Twin's that can be used on the Dish500 dish. (DP Dual, DP Quad, Legacy Dual, Legacy Quad)

If its a Dishpro Twin then settings are as kb posted above.
    If its a Legacy Twin then you do not use Diseqc you select legacy twin LNB1 for 119 & LNB2 for 110.

Just so you know 119 will not show a signal or lock on some TP's so make sure you are using an active TP like 11297 or any of the other 20+ active TP's

Not sure what twin lnb it is but I remove it and replace it with two single legacy lnbs and a diseqc switch and now it's working thanks for the help

Addicted to TV!

sorry to bump in here but if its a Legacy Twin do you use sw44-lnb1 or sw21 lnb1