Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etcAvov Live Streaming IPTV Box
    Sharky718

Default Power injector????

I need to get a Power injector for my 9500hd triple LNB what should i b looking for and where

Thanks

I Love TV

U mean an inserter and that uses with a dpp44 switch?

Sharky718

No, i am having Power problems ,,, when i go to a HD Channel it stays on then quits in about Five min

You can add a dp44 pwr inserter to port1 on the triple LNB to help power it.

And run receivers on port2,3

Sharky718

No Names,,, will that fix it, or will something like this fix it

SINGLE POWER INSERTER( 5-2300MHZ)SINGLE-PI1
    $29.90Provides Power For Single LNB or One inline amplifiers. Provides power for MMDS down converter and amplifiers. Bandwidth 5.-2300MHz Insertion Loss 2.5Db Max Return Loss 15dB Min Output DC Voltage 18VDC Max Max Current 300mA Transformer UL LISTED Input Power 20VAC 60Hz

Sharky718

Ok I will give you my set up... i-link 9500 hd with 8psk instaled, Dish with 3 lnb,s pointied at 110,119,129,,,using a 4 way Disq swich, have no problem watching SD chanels, as soon as i go to a HD channel it will b ok for about a min then the sig drops off and have to do a re boot....

will the power inserter work with the Disq? or do i have to get a DPP-44 switch box?