Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

have youn tried aan 8 gb stick?

No only 4g. Would a 8g make a difference? We know now that the problem is with the sv8k

Expert Helper

Quote Originally Posted by chinslip View Post
    My hdd is a self powered unit from a wall outlet. I plugged in a 4g usb stick...had the sv8k format it then taped a movie on it...and intermittent sound again in one spot. Anyone ever have audio problems like this before?
    Have had lots of 8's , only audio probs were with the Dolby on , went to pcm, worked great

r u running sound through an A/V reciever? Some receivers dont play nice with the 8k. When using optical.Not sure about HDMI. Try analog (red/white).

I Love TV

My Sv8k dose the same thing, i have to move up or down a channel than it returns to normal, tried to do it with optical, hdmi but it dose the same thing. I use the Sv8k with Sony 5.1 receiver and with a Favi projector.

Ya Sony is one of the ones with issues.I modded my 8000 with a coaxial audio output, with same results on my Sony .Yamaha works with hdmi and/or optical/coaxial

Hi guys, it's been a while since the last post ended but I have another scenario. My HDD is sitting right against one of my main speakers. Could the magnetic field mess up the sound during recording?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12