Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Addicted to TV!

Default computer blocked by a virus(police interpol)

my computer is blocked seemingly by a virus due to some reasons. the page says that i violate the laws and copies rights asks me to pay 100$ in 72 hours to interpol police. i can not open no other page other than this page.i have windows7. any suggestion plz.
    thanks

Site Administrator

format your pc....

Beta Lover

Hey bro,
    Follow steps.
    Shut down your computer.
    Now, as soon you turn on your computer, keep pressing f8
    New highlight safe mood and press enter.
    Once computer start up in safe mood, go to start, and type system restore.
    Once system restore page pinup, choose any date before you computer got virus ( I mean if you got virus on 22, choose anything before 22, like 21 20 19......
    Now let your pc do its job and once computer turn on back all should be good. Hope this will help you. Kof

Shut down your computer.
    Now, as soon you turn on your computer, keep pressing f8
    New highlight safe mood and press enter.
    now do virus scan in safe mode that may do it
    if not get kaspersky its free for 30 day that should get rid of it
    Every dog has its day Please ask any xbmc question in channel

Addicted to TV!

i highlt safe mode, and ok, but the safe mode stops very quickly, i can do nothing with safe mode.

Beta Lover

ok try to do system restore in normal mood and see if that works. kof

they make a boot up virus disk that should work but you need to set it up first in bios see if you can when booting click delete and see if you can get in to change to cd boot first tell me if you can do that

Remove Interpol Department of Cybercrime Virus/ Ransomware/ Scam

Step A: Restart the infected computer to Safe mode with networking. When you press the power button or restart it from Start menu, repeatedly hit F8 key; then use arrow keys to select Safe mode with networking and press Enter.

Step B: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to open the Task manager to stop the progress of Interpol Department of Cybercrime virus. Because the name will be changed fast, it will be show with different name.

Step C: Go to Registry Editor. First press Windows+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to search.

Step D: Delete all the following or those related to the following files and registry entries.
    %AppData%\Protector-[Interpol Department of Cybercrime].exe
    %AppData%\result.db
    %AllUsersProfile%\{random}\
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Regedit32
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings\{rnd }
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pol icies\Explorer\DisallowRun
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current\Winlogon\”Shell” = “{rnd.com }.exe”

Video Guide to Remove This Interpol Scam Malware Virus

Conclusion

Everyone has the same chances to be infected by this Interpol Department of Cybercrime virus as long as the Internet connection is on and you are surfing thousands of online resources. No matter how many antivirus tools you have installed on your computer to protect you from all the threats from the Internet, you cannot be protected from all dangers. And once a virus successfully sneaks inside your computer, it will continue to bring more other viruses and malware to infect your computer if there isn’t a fast removal. From the above we can see that in order to completely uninstall this malware, it requires manual removal job which requests for better computer skills. If you are not very good at computers but still trying to manually remove this virus by yourself, you may cause other unpredictable damages to your computer due to any small mistakes. After you have successfully uninstalled this Interpol malware from your computer, there are certain things you should be bear in mind in order to stay away from this Interpol Department of Cybercrime virus and other cyber threats. For example, when you are surfing the Internet, try to stay away from those suspicious websites. Sometimes hacked sites look just the same as real ones. Besides, you should stick to certain search engines because some browser redirect viruses are created in the forms of search engines to redirect you to malicious sites. What’s more, do not download unknown programs especially those state the “free” character. All in all, it takes both your antivirus software and your online behavior to maintain a safe PC.

Beta Lover

or try this.
    1. If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer.

2. If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system you want to repair, and then press and hold F8.

3. On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Repair your computer, and then press Enter. (If Repair your computer isn't listed as an option, then your computer doesn't include preinstalled recovery options, or your network administrator has turned them off.)

4. Select a keyboard layout, and then click Next.

5. On the System Recovery Options menu, click a tool to open it.
    6. choose system restore and try system restore.
    hope this will work for you. kof

if all that didnt work here
    i was wrong now its usb i,m old fart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast