Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

Addicted to TV!

Default Problem with setup

Did a restore on my nfusion nova to original condition..then loaded file u48 in main,boot file v130 in boot, file 090928 v153 1 next 154 2 255. how do I start NOI,or do I even use this method ? And where do I go to enter my password,des,and port? Not so sure I've got the newest files entered, haven't used this box for a few years and am a little bit lost,it seems everything I look at is dated either 2010 or 2011. would appreciate a little bit of guidance ...eg sequence for loading proper files and what to do when hooked up to TV. Thanks in advance ...Steve2

enter all the server info thru the NOI program that you should have opened on your PC

Addicted to TV!

Ok, I did the IKS4SUNS by W40 and I've got red bars across the bottom, rechecked all my entries and they are Ok, afraid I still need lots of guidance as to where I should go from here...Steve2

hard to diagnose your problem from here

Have youi added the nFusion's assigned IP to the iks4suns program?

Addicted to TV!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    hard to diagnose your problem from here

Have youi added the nFusion's assigned IP to the iks4suns program?
    The IP that I used was the IP that was in the network section on my nfusion. And my hook up is laptop hooked direct to Bell 2Wire modom and Nfusion is connected to Netgear 606 switching( which worked with SV elite)If my IP is wrong how would I go about getting properIP for NF box? As you can see I'm a little slow with the Nfusion setup....Thanks Steve2