Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc

Default Error loading c:/program~1/common~1/system/sysmenu.dll

My computer cratched deleting google chrome program. When I reboot I get" Error loading c:/program~1/common~1/systems /sysmenu.dll" the specified module could not be found. I tried to fix it by running "ms config" but still the same problem. After one or 2 minute the computer will cratch and the only way to bring it back is by disconeting the computer from the electricity.
    Last edited by Themonk; 01-03-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themonk View Post
    My computer cratched deleting google chrome program. When I reboot I get" Error loading c:/program~1/common~1/systems /sysmenu.dll" the specified module could not be found. I tried to fix it by running "ms config" but still the same problem. After one or 2 minute the computer will cratch and the only way to bring it back is by disconeting the computer from the electricity.

Here is the solution for Windows 8 but im sure it will have the same effect for xp

1st: Download Auto Runs.

Click Here:

HTML Code:
    http://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip

Link basis:
    HTML Code:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx

2nd: Find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll. Usually you can locate those image paths from Scheduled Task.

3rd: Right click then delete.

4th: Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll from "Everything tabs, delete them.

NOTE: Carefully choose image paths that ends sysmenu.dll only, if you deleted paths that are not high lightened then it might cause some trouble booting your PC.

5th: Reboot Computer

6th: Wait at least 5 minutes to confirm that the issue has been resolved. (sysmenu.dll usually appears within a minute from rebooting the computer. )

Hope it helps
    Do not PM me for help, please ask for help in the forum. If you do PM me, I will simply ignore it.

Where else can you get good quality TV for a really good price that cant be beat.

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Get 10% discount from the-------> Discount Man. <--------Click Me and send me a PM.

It's work. Thanks. I owe you one!

Quote Originally Posted by Themonk View Post
    It's work. Thanks. I owe you one!
    No problem bro. Glad to be of some help
    Do not PM me for help, please ask for help in the forum. If you do PM me, I will simply ignore it.

Where else can you get good quality TV for a really good price that cant be beat.

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Get 10% discount from the-------> Discount Man. <--------Click Me and send me a PM.