Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc

Thread: DES Keys ???

I Like TV!

Default DES Keys ???

Hello, I am kind of new here 1 day old, Can someone please tell me what is DES Keys #s ?and where can I get them?? If they were sent w/ donation codes what would they look like. I have a Viewsat ultra lite. I got my code but know DES KEYS.......#s. for setup ipconfig. Should I inform support or staff that they forgot to send me DES Keys #s. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ann123 View Post
    Hello, I am kind of new here 1 day old, Can someone please tell me what is DES Keys #s ?and where can I get them?? If they were sent w/ donation codes what would they look like. I have a Viewsat ultra lite. I got my code but know DES KEYS.......#s. for setup ipconfig. Should I inform support or staff that they forgot to send me DES Keys #s. Thanks in advance.
    i too am looking for a des key for my nfps setup ??

Cat RoCK'' Big

DES Keys are standard for all users in NFPS. Because of this, they are not sent along with the donation code, ports, and server info. DES Keys mentioned above are correct.
    IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Im a FTA God

Well, the server name is standard as well. NFPS ought send the des keys in the email as that's the server info. Will try to ask them to do so in future so this question doesn't crop up again.
    I do not use or reinforce the use of satellite piracy and its products in any way. Whatever I post is for educational purposes only.
    Visit http://nfps-receiver-details.webs.com/ for receiver details/reviews and for help on which receiver to purchase.

IT IS VERY, VERY, VERY ESSENTIAL FOR MEMBERS TO READ THE RULES:
    http://ftabeta.com/announcements/18-forum-rules.html

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Cat RoCK'' Big

Quote Originally Posted by gopalmm2 View Post
    Well, the server name is standard as well. NFPS ought send the des keys in the email as that's the server info. Will try to ask them to do so in future so this question doesn't crop up again.
    They are not hideing and are posted here http://ftabeta.com/announcements/872...dont-know.html. Being new to the site i found them easy.