Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

AVOV Vixo1 IPTV Box
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default t5 Dreamlink and vonets wifi

Has anyone set up a t5 with a vonets wifi. If so is there any simple instructions to be found? I have looked but cant find the two together. Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by ****erman1 View Post
    Has anyone set up a t5 with a vonets wifi. If so is there any simple instructions to be found? I have looked but cant find the two together. Thanks for any help
    I have tested a nano dongle with the T5 and worked well as for vonet, the same but some people have had some difficulty in setting it up.
    Do not PM me for help, please ask for help in the forum. If you do PM me, I will simply ignore it.

Where else can you get good quality TV for a really good price that cant be beat.

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Get 10% discount from the-------> Discount Man. <--------Click Me and send me a PM.

I Like TV!

The Dreamlink T5 and vonets wifi setup work very well together..... easy to setup.

Default instructions

Quote Originally Posted by riccc View Post
    The Dreamlink T5 and vonets wifi setup work very well together..... easy to setup.
    Is there any instructions on the two that I might be able to find?

Cat RoCK'' Big

Instructions come with the Vonets dongle.

I know the instructions came with the vonets, but is there a simlified version for us that are not computer experts?

Can you give me on how to set up both the T5 and tyhe vonets? Thanks for your help

Cat RoCK'' Big

There is a how to for the T5 in the stickys and the instructions that come with the Vonets is very simple.

Addicted to TV!

Default Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ****erman1 View Post
    I know the instructions came with the vonets, but is there a simlified version for us that are not computer experts?
    Ditto: I've loaded the little disc that came with the unit, but the program cannot find the address, etc. Keep hitting refresh, but no results. Unit is plugged into the ethernet port on computer & powered by external power source (9v) but still get nothing when refresh search button is pressed....?? Using Netgear router.....

If your not computer savvy then I would suggest to get 2 powerlines and your done. They are not hard to setup. 1 goes into the router and the other where your receiver is. They both plug into the electrical socket, simple as that.
    Do not PM me for help, please ask for help in the forum. If you do PM me, I will simply ignore it.

Where else can you get good quality TV for a really good price that cant be beat.

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Get 10% discount from the-------> Discount Man. <--------Click Me and send me a PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast