Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to FTABeta.com

We're a new community open to help you with any FTA Issues that you may be experiencing, feel free to ask any questions, and enjoy! You may have to register before you can post: register

DreamLink, Jynxbox, etc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V1.0.1.17 help

you can still download it with your cw4000
    sign in as admin (1111) go to downloads and download it from
    ftp.captiveworks.org/cw3000hd
    cw-lmc-update-1.0.1.17-r2.bin
    Last edited by denis0513; 02-06-2011 at 07:17 AM.

TV Insane

Can anyone maybe give me a hand? I have a cw700 and edited the config file and ran the .exe file and loaded all the right bins, when the .exe file runs it does through its whole deal, but it keeps saying fail to obtain valid control words from server(s) ....does anyone have any idea, is the server down? This is my 1st try at this so I'm not real sure what to make of it.

Cat RoCK'' Big

Quote Originally Posted by poppapun View Post
    Can anyone maybe give me a hand? I have a cw700 and edited the config file and ran the .exe file and loaded all the right bins, when the .exe file runs it does through its whole deal, but it keeps saying fail to obtain valid control words from server(s) ....does anyone have any idea, is the server down? This is my 1st try at this so I'm not real sure what to make of it.
    Please start your own thread and stop hijacking on every bodys threads.

Im a FTA God

The problem of the thread stater has been solved (he got the files) so this thread will now close.

Remember members, if rules are broken twice, you will receive an infarction.
    I do not use or reinforce the use of satellite piracy and its products in any way. Whatever I post is for educational purposes only.
    Visit http://nfps-receiver-details.webs.com/ for receiver details/reviews and for help on which receiver to purchase.

IT IS VERY, VERY, VERY ESSENTIAL FOR MEMBERS TO READ THE RULES:
    http://ftabeta.com/announcements/18-forum-rules.html

IKSRocket.com The Best IKS Private Server

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12